When you’re ready for water heater repair or water heater replacement, you can expect professional service from A-Tex Plumbing & Utilities. If a replacement water heater is necessary, A-Tex Plumbing will help you determine which one is right for your home and budget.
Dishwashers may not operate properly due to problems with the water supply or drain line connections.
- If the water supply line is clogged or kinked, the dishwasher may not receive the correct amount of water to clean your dishes.
- Sometimes the dishwasher’s drain lines can become clogged with food or other debris.
- If the sink’s drain is clogged, dirty water from the dishwasher will not drain properly and can become trapped inside the appliance.
A-Tex Plumbing will hook up the water supply and drain lines to ensure your dishwasher is properly connected.
We offer several sewer services – such as main sewer line repair, main sewer line replacement and main sewer line cleaning – to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
A-Tex Plumbing can handle any kind of kitchen plumbing issues. When it comes to leaks, we’ll be able to determine where the leak is coming from and what’s causing it, as well as repair or replace the correct parts and fixtures to get your kitchen back to normal.